We are currently accepting applications for the following positions:
- Receptionist. We are looking for a friendly voice, a smiling face, and a professional demeanor to help our families and our team members.
- Infant Teacher, full time. This position requires a minimum of an Infant and Toddler Director credential. Prefer a current Child Development Associate Credential or an associate or bachelor degree in early childhood or a related field.
- Assistant Teacher, full or part time. Education/experience in early childhood preferred. Additional training and professional certification in child development may be required and will be provided to the successful applicant. Most importantly you must be nurturing and sensitive to the needs of very young children, a team player, and dedicated to working cooperatively with families.
- Assistant Teacher, part time, afternoons! This is the perfect position for college students who are studying early childhood, education, or another related field. And yes, we will work with your student schedule!
- Substitute Teachers. We ALWAYS need substitutes! Various days/hours are okay. This is an on-call position that can be based on your hours of availability.
- Cook. This is a great job for a parent who wants to be near their young child during the day but still need to work! Job duties include preparing simple and child-friendly meals, completing simple documentation, maintaining a clean work area. Correct training will be provided.
(Please submit an original, signed and dated Central Registry Screen. It can be mailed or delivered in person to either location.)
You may return the completed application by email, by fax to (307)745-1552.
You may also mail or deliver in person to:
Basic Beginnings North 1474 North 19th Street Laramie, WY 82072
Basic Beginnings South 3520 Garfield St. Laramie, WY 82070
In order to be considered for a position on our team you must meet the following requirements:
- Have a high school diploma or GED.
- Be at least 18 years of age.
- Successfully pass a Central Registry Screen and a fingerprint background search. These are required by the Department of Family Services for employment in a child care facility.*
- Completion of CPR and First Aid courses within the first three months of hire.
- Must be willing to enroll in Child Development Associate Credential coursework (or approved equivalent) upon hire.
*These forms are required at interview.