We are currently accepting applications for the following positions:
Full Time Infant/Toddler Lead Teacher – Degree in early childhood preferred
Full Time Assistant Teacher
- Education and Experience in Early Childhood preferred. Must complete Infant & Toddler Director Credential within 3 months of hire. (We will provide)
- Individual must be nurturing and sensitive to the needs of others,and a team player who excels in parent communication.
Job Application-Word Document (Click here for Computers)
*We need the original Central Registry Screen mailed or delivered in person to either location.
You may return the completed application by email, by fax to (307)745-1552 OR
mail or deliver in person to:
Basic Beginnings Basic Beginnings
1474 N 19th Street 3520 Garfield St.
Laramie, WY 82072 Laramie, WY 82070
In order to be considered for a position on our team you must meet the following requirements:
- Have a high school diploma or GED.
- Be at least 18 years of age.
- A fingerprint card background search that indicates no criminal history or substantiated record of child abuse or neglect.*
- Completion of CPR and First Aid courses within the first three months of hire.
- Have received the Child Development Associate Credential or be willing to enroll in CDA coursework upon hire.
*Completed fingerprint cards required at interview.