We are currently accepting applications for the following positions:
Full Time Assistant Teacher
- Education and Experience in Early Childhood preferred. Must complete Infant & Toddler Director Credential within 3 months of hire. (We will provide)
- Individual must be nurturing and sensitive to the needs of others,and a team player who excels in parent communication.
Job Application-Word Document (Click here for Computers)
Central Registry Screen – PDF (We need an original, signed and dated Central Registry Screen. It can be mailed or delivered in person to either location.)
You may return the completed application by email, by fax to (307)745-1552 OR
mail or deliver in person to:
Basic Beginnings Basic Beginnings
1474 N 19th Street 3520 Garfield St.
Laramie, WY 82072 Laramie, WY 82070
In order to be considered for a position on our team you must meet the following requirements:
- Have a high school diploma or GED.
- Be at least 18 years of age.
- A fingerprint card background search that indicates no criminal history or substantiated record of child abuse or neglect.*
- Completion of CPR and First Aid courses within the first three months of hire.
- Have received the Child Development Associate Credential or be willing to enroll in CDA coursework upon hire.
*Completed fingerprint cards required at interview.