We are currently accepting applications for the following positions:
- Assistant Teacher, part time afternoons especially!. This is the perfect position for college students. Education/experience in early childhood preferred. Additional training and professional certification in child development may be required and provided to the successful applicant. Most importantly you must be nurturing and sensitive to the needs of very young children, a team player, and dedicated to working cooperatively with families. And yes, we will work with your student schedule!
- Substitute Teachers. We ALWAYS need substitutes! Various days/hours are okay. This is an on-call position that can be based on your hours of availability.
- Office Assistant. We are looking for help at our front desk. The right person could be either full time or part time – that part is negotiable. This is the perfect job for a parent who wants to be down the hallway from their young child! The child care benefits are great! Job duties include being the first friendly and professional person you meet when you visit or call our center.
Central Registry Screen Form (We need an original, signed and dated Central Registry Screen. It can be mailed or delivered in person to either location.)
You may return the completed application by email, by fax to (307)745-1552.
You may also mail or deliver in person to:
Basic Beginnings North 1474 North 19th Street Laramie, WY 82072
Basic Beginnings South 3520 Garfield St. Laramie, WY 82070
In order to be considered for a position on our team you must meet the following requirements:
- Have a high school diploma or GED.
- Be at least 18 years of age.
- Have completed a Central Registry Screen form and a fingerprint card. These background searches must meet the requirements of the Department of Family Services for employment in a child care facility.*
- Completion of CPR and First Aid courses within the first three months of hire.
- Be willing to enroll in Child Development Associate Credential coursework (or approved equivalent) upon hire.
*These forms are required at interview.