We are currently accepting applications for the following positions:
- Assistant Teacher. Education/experience in early childhood preferred. Additional training and professional certification in child development may be required and provided to the successful applicant. Individual must be nurturing and sensitive to the needs of very young children, a team player, and dedicated to working cooperatively with families.
- Substitute Teachers. Various days/hours needed. On-call position.
- Fiscal Assistant Hours and days are somewhat flexible and related to projects.
Central Registry Screen Form (Please return your completed original, signed and dated Central Registry Screen directly to Basic Beginnings. It can be mailed directly to our facility at the addresses below or delivered in person to either location. PLEASE DO NOT MAIL IT TO THE DEPARTMENT OF FAMILY SERVICES!)
You may return the completed application by email, by fax to (307)745-1552.
You may also mail or deliver in person to:
Basic Beginnings North 1474 North 19th Street Laramie, WY 82072
Basic Beginnings South 3520 Garfield St. Laramie, WY 82070
In order to be considered for a position on our team you must meet the following requirements:
- Have a high school diploma or GED.
- Be at least 18 years of age.
- Have completed a Central Registry Screen form and a fingerprint card. These background searches must meet the requirements of the Department of Family Services for employment in a child care facility.*
- Completion of CPR and First Aid courses within the first three months of hire.
- Be willing to enroll in Child Development Associate Credential coursework (or approved equivalent) upon hire.
*These forms may be submitted at interview.