If you are looking for a rate chart for Basic Beginnings on the internet, you won’t be able to find a quick easy answer. Why? Because we pride ourselves on offering flexible schedules that meet the needs of YOUR family. Here are some of the schedule options for enrolling your child at Basic Beginnings:
- Full time schedules for 1 – 5 days/week
- Part time mornings or afternoons
- Any combination of full and part time days
- Preschool only rates for 8:00-11:00 a.m. or Noon-3:00 p.m.
- Hourly rates for whatever days and/or hours you need!
Our rates also vary depending upon the age of your child. We have rates for:
- Infants from birth to 24 months of age,
- Toddlers from 24-36 months of age,
- Preschool for ages 3-5 years, and
- Grade school for anyone in kindergarten through 6th grade.
We also offer several discounts that will help you manage your child care tuition rates. The most popular are:
- Business partner rates if either parent works for one of our partnering local business OR
- Family discounts if you have more than one child attending our center
- Full time discount rates if your child attends 5 full time days per week
- Discounts for using our electronic payment option
And finally, we work with families who qualify for special programs such as:
- Child care subsidy payments through the Department of Family Services
- TANF scholarships for families who qualify based on income levels
- Military family subsidies through Child Care Aware
If you think you will qualify for any or several of these discounts and programs, just ask us for the details! Give us a call at 307-745-5755 or 307-742-9332. We will do our very best to get you the least expensive rate that will meet your family’s needs!